Ngk Ignition Coil U6012 (48051)
Battery Chargers - See Tools. Battery Testers - See Tools. Battery Tools - See Tools.
Made Up Cables Leads & Straps. Walbro/Hi Fuel Pumps -In Line. Walbro/Hi Fuel Pumps -In Tank.
Fuel Pipes, Hoses & Connectors. Fuel Pipe & Fittings Imperial. Fittings & Adaptors Metric NPT. Fuel Pipe & Fuel Hose. Sytec Fuel Filters In Tank. Sytec Fuel Filters Bulle t. Dellorto Jets - Chokes & Compo. Weber Jets - Chokes & Componen. Carburettor Service Kits & Mou. Bosch Competition One Way Valv. Fuel Pressure Gauges & Adaptor. Turbo Dmp Valves & Boost Adju.
Indicator Stop Tail Side Bulbs. Essentially the operating principle is essentially the same for all types - whether the classic can-type coil, or in a coil rail system. The device contains two copper wire windings and a laminated iron core. The copper wires are insulated to prevent short circuits. The battery current fed through the primary winding produces a magnetic field whose strength is further increased by the iron core. When this circuit is opened, the magnetic field collapses, inducing a high voltage pulse in the secondary coil. This pulse is fed through the H.
Connection to the spark plugs. As an integral part of the ignition system, the coil produces the high voltage required to produce the electric spark to ignite the fuel. The relatively low battery voltage, nominally around 12 V, is transformed to up to 45,000 V. A4,96 292 106,5970.73,5970. 15 039,15 047,0 040 100 349, ZS 349,156500,110.005,20340, CE20 024, CE20024-12B1,880 086,80237,5DA 749 475 621,801 0417,104 17,0880092,11-14 885 0003,85.30206,245099.
Ltd has now added a dedicated sales and distribution team to handle customers questions and pre-sales enquires, we are experts in our field so if you have a query let us know! This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Car Parts & Accessories\Ignition Systems & Components\Ignition Coils". The seller is "timgreen880" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Pack Size: 1 Single Unit
- Part_Number: U6012
- Brand: NGK
- Brand Type: Aftermarket Branded
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Cross Reference: 15 039, 15 047, 0 040 100 349, ZS 349, 156500, 110.005, 20340, CE20 024, CE20024-12B1, 880 086, 80237, 5DA 749 475 621, 801 0417, 104 17, 0880092, 11-14 885 0003, 85.30206, 245099
- Ignition Part Type: Ignition Coil
- Intended Use: Replacement Part
- Interchange Part Number: 200036, 200448, 175622, 175644, 176002, 176002KIT, 10342859, 10342866, 72-0S-S03R, K802-05, 01.049, 150076110, PIC8132, 050186B, ZS349
- Manufacturer: NGK
- Manufacturer Part Number: U6012
- MPN: U6012
- OE Replacement Numbers: 5970.73, 5970.A4, 96 292 106
- Reference OE/OEM Number: 5970.73, 5970.A4, 96 292 106
- Replaces: Individual ignition coils for each cylinder in the
- Sub Type: Ignition
- Type: Ignition Coil
- Weight (g): 2476
- EAN: 4010326480512